In the high-stakes world of job interviews, we are often conditioned to present ourselves as flawless, showcasing only our strengths and accomplishments. However, what if we dared to delve into our vulnerabilities and explore our negative qualities with honesty and humility? Practicing an answer to those challenging interview questions about our negative qualities can demonstrate authenticity and also highlights our resilience and capacity for continuous improvement. Check out these six interview questions you can use to demonstrate self-awareness and personal growth. Let's break free from the fear of imperfection and discover how embracing our weaknesses can actually be a powerful asset in landing our dream job.
- What are some of the things in sales that you find difficult to do?
- Tell me about a sale that was, for all intents and purposes, lost. How did you turn the situation around?
- With whom do you have the most difficult time communicating? Why?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- What is the one area you would like to improve about yourself and why?
- Describe a time when you failed to meet a challenge or important goal and what did you do?