Account ExecutiveView All Jobs
Account Exec selling the newest training and certification materials!
Location: Orange, CA
Location: Orange, CA
In the role of Account Executive we are seeking candidates who live in California, ideally southern California. 50% of this business is new 50% existing
The world is consistently changing, so are the required certifications of Human Resource Management, Disability Insurance and Works Compensation claims.
Luckily, our client can make this process simple and streamlined by offering access to all required training and certifications all in one online package.
Candidates will be calling on Claims Adjusters, Attorneys who handle workers compensation cases and HR managers. The target customer will be companies that have over 150 employees.
Great pay and benefits package!
Apply today or email Jeff@salesrecruiters.com.
- Respond to current and prospective customer inquiries via email, phone, and social media, regarding educational offerings, program selection, and certification and designation career benefits
- Counsel current and prospective customers by learning about their career requirements or objectives and suggesting educational offerings to meet those needs
- Use a CRM system (SalesForce) to record and manage leads, opportunities, and the tracking of all relationships and interactions.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports, and metrics to demonstrate the success of partnerships, collaborations, and engagement.
- Cultivate long term relationships with existing and new customers and ensure retention while increasing lifetime value.
- Conduct market and competitive analyses, needs assessment and work across departments to develop and deliver strategies and approaches for prospecting, lead generation and qualification, proposals, and presentations.
- Lead in-person and online client presentations to executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on client feedback and market opportunities
- Review and analyze current purchase data to identify and pursue new sales
- Conduct research, send prospecting emails, and make outbound calls to engage new leads
- Establish relationships with key decision makers at insurance companies, third party administrators, self-insurers, employer’s groups, law firms, and HR departments
- Create corporate sales packages for group training sales both online and in-house opportunities
- Lead team presence at industry trade shows; prepare tradeshow materials including collateral, booth design assets, and branded promotional products
- Up to 15% national travel for industry events, professional development, and client meetings
- Accountable for the budgeted sales revenue and quota
- Work directly with CEO to build strategic and tactical decisions to reach goals
- Work with accounting department to ensure database's financial records are accurate
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO
Understanding of organization-related issues; computer proficiency in Windows environment appropriate to position; excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills; ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work; mature, professional attitude and appearance; openness to continuing learning and upgrading of skills.
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in fast paced environment
• Must have exceptional customer service skills
• Superior writing, editing and computer communication skills (email marketing, social media, and Microsoft 365)
• Proven track record of successful project management and sales
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflow
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and multitask
• Ability to perform independently while on a remote team
Desirable: Prior experience with SalesForce, MS365 Suite, Learning Management Systems, Adobe
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Required: Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience. Two to five years progressive professional responsibility for selling professional development, education enrollments, or similar products and services
Desirable: Work experience with an association or training provider. Related experience with Workers’ Compensation, Absence and Disability Management, Risk Management, and Human Resources