BDR for Strong Stable Player in Vertical NicheView All Jobs
BDR Remote Promotable Opportunity in 12-18 Months
BDR for Strong Stable Player in Vertical Niche
This is a Remote position as a W-2 employee not as a contractor/1099 employee. Salary with commissions, bonuses, and benefits.
Are you a sales professional who has been a successful SRD/BDR/ISR/Demand Gen professional? Do you have at least one year of experience setting meetings? Are you coachable, organized, and can work the phone, email, and social media platforms? Are you seeking to work for a company that appreciates the depth and values your sales traits (positive attitude, tenaciousness, helping solve prospects' problems) more than the number of years of sales experience? Do you seek a stable, growing, technology company that offers a competitive salary, strong commission structure, and strong employee-friendly benefits (including a professional development budget you control)? Are you worried that your position may be in danger of a layoff due to company changes not because of your performance?
If you answered yes, feel free and read on and/or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-894-0007 x215
Our client, a NY-based technology company, creates high-quality custom software and provides software consultancy focused on agile development and transparent project management. Their Tech Team is a 100% US-based team that has broad experience and a history of delivering quality services on time and on budget. In addition, the company leverages agile development best practices to achieve desired business outcomes. A strong Salary with upside is part of the package that includes 15 days of vacation, unlimited PTO, Dental, Vision, Life, and health insurance, and paid parental leave. Included is a generous Professional Development Budget with Professional Development Time for your professional development (education/conferences/study) yearly allocation you influence and help directly for you.
The video link to this position is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejdIOMJ7-TU
Your primary focus will be on setting new meetings for the Account Executive team.
- Email outreach to prospective customers (20-30 personalized emails per day). Social media development and outreach
- Prospecting, outbound calling (50-60 calls per day)
- Using varied resources to connect with potential customers who are high-level IT, Operations, and Program Managers
- Ability to meet and surpass establish sales goals
- Strong team player with a success mentality
- At least 1-2 years as an Outbound Inside Sales Representative, Demand Generation Representative, Sales Development or Business Development experience
- Proven record of success in an inside sales, demand generation, or business development role.
- Salesforce (required), and/or Outreach, SalesLock, or other CRM or Marketing Platforms experience
- Desire to be a Master ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) Platforms
- Desire to Master ABM (Account-Based Marketing) practices
- Technically savvy
- Organized and On Top of Things
- Ability to be coached and desire to follow best practices when taught
- Willing to learn and be coached by some strong and talented sales managers who were in your shoes just a few years ago