BDR for Technology for Recent College Grad or Career ChangerView All Jobs
BDR Position for College Graduate or Career Changer-Salary Commissions and Benefits Full time
Location: Quincy, MA
BDR for Technology for Recent College Grad or Career Changer
Location: Quincy, MA
How would you like to advance your career with a vibrant, group-oriented corporate culture that encourages all the members of the team to excel? Would you like to be in high growth (over 200% revenue increase in 2021) organization that provides a base salary, strong benefits, and strong upside on commissions and bonuses? Would you like to be part of a company that will help train you in being a sales professional in the security technology, cloud enterprise while helping clients collaborate?
Sales Recruiters has been retained by this well-respected technology firm to locate and secure the best BDR for their Duxbury, MA area office.
Does this sound like a career opportunity that would be of interest to you or your network? If this seems like it would be a good fit, please reach out or simply apply.
or Call 603-894-0007 x215Or feel free and pass it on to your social and professional networks.
Inside Sales Duties and Responsibilities
- Calling and making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with the sales team when closing the sale
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with clients through the closing process
Inside Sales Requirements and Qualifications
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and their position in the industry
- College degree
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching the next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred