Director-Online-Account Management-Brand ProtectionView All Jobs
Brand Protection Market Leader Executive Opportunity!
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Director-Online-Account Management-Brand Protection
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Are you seeking an opportunity to work with a Global Market Leader in the Online Brand Protection Industry? Are you interested in leading a strong sales team that doesn't have to be retooled? Are you a Sales Leader who wants to help direct the future of the online brand protection strategies and tactics through growth and expansion? Do you seek a well-established, innovative, company that is growing quickly and offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, TSA, 401(k)?
If you answered yes, then email Sheri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 949.359.3422 or apply below.
We've been engaged with an innovative client that provides a comprehensive suite of end-to-end Brand Protection solutions. As a global leader in authenticating, protecting, and enhancing their customers' brands, services, and revenues, they deliver technical and physical security services and advanced online technologies, e-commerce monitoring and analysis, and supply chain track and trace services.
Their clients include the world’s most recognizable brands, with over 11.5 billion products annually. More than 48% of the Fortune 500 are customers of our client. More than 406 corporate brands rely on their integrated approach to brand protection. Whether it is combating gray market diversion, unauthorized e-commerce, counterfeiting, or online and physical retail brand abuse, they are dedicated to ensuring that your brand is always secure.
As the Sales Director, Online Account Management, you will be reporting directly to Executive Leadership as a remote employee. You will focus on retaining and growing existing strategic accounts while directing the efforts of your five (5) direct reports. Business clients include online brand protection, licensing management software, and other products and services the company may offer.
This position is responsible for building executive-level relationships with major brands
Performance Objectives for 2022:
1. Retain customer base in North America
2. Upsell plans for Top 50 Accounts
3. Develop strategic planning activities for the Top 20 Accounts.
4. New Business pipeline development and improvements in the sales cycle, close-ratio and win rate.
5. Provide mentorship and management to five (5) Direct Reports
6. Retain 92% of the customer base
7. Growth of indirect sales channel.
8. New vertical market strategy.
- 4+ years of Management Experience.
- 10 years of sales experience
- Ideally in the Online Brand Protection Industry
- Positive can-do attitude
- Comfortable being pushed outside of comfort zone
- A person who understands failure happens and can learn from it
- Knows how to motivate and drive a sales team
- Capable of traveling up to 50% to manage large clients and your team
- Embody and Instill Corporate Culture: The culture is one of accountability, entrepreneur mindset, aggressive growth, and fast-moving mentality.