eCommerce Sales AssociateView All Jobs
eCommerce on Amazon and Walmart.com
eCommerce Sales Associate
eCommerce Sales Representative (REMOTE)
Do you want to take your sales experience and eCommerce consulting services to the next level? Have you provided Amazon and/or Walmart marketplace solutions for sellers worldwide? Are you an individual who has great customer service skills and is committed to continuous improvement? Do you enjoy problem solving and overcoming daily challenges? Would working remotely and having an optional 4 Day Work Week, be of interest to you? Then this unique opportunity could be the right position for you!
Our client is looking for a Sales Associate with experience selling eCommerce consulting services and using their knowledge to provide services to generate qualified leads and sales. The right person will be able to hit the ground running and learn quickly. This position is ideally suited to an individual who has great customer service skills and can stay focused on results. Can you embrace and exhibit our client’s core values:
- EXCEED TEAM EXPECTATIONS
- KEEP A POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC ATTITUDE
- PUT CUSTOMER SERVICE FIRST
- MAINTAIN CUTTING-EDGE EXPERTISE
- STRIVE FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
If these core values, are YOU, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-808-2800.
Video Link on the job below:
● Manage phone call inquiries and follow-ups
● Manage incoming website contact form inquiries
● Maintain a pipeline of active sales opportunities
● Execute strategy to meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue goals
● Emphasize product/service features and benefits, and quote prices
● Build and maintain a thorough knowledge base of client services
● Develop sales pitch to sell services
● Set appointments for video calls or phone calls with potential clients
● Emphasize company differentiators during sales calls
● Manage sales call schedule and calendar
● Selling or Influencing Others
● Communicating with Management, Peers, or Subordinates
● Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
● Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
● Thinking Creatively
● Coaching and Developing Others
● Developing and Building Teams
● Interacting With Computers
● Communicating with Persons Outside Organization such as Prospects, Clients and Vendors
● Training and Teaching Others
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Language: Ability to read and interpret work-related documents. Ability to effectively communicate technical (design, analysis, certification, etc.) details via verbal or written mediums. Ability to contribute to technical discussions before groups of customers and/or employees.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to read and interpret figures, graphs, and plots. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical, technical problems via a logical, analytic approach. Ability to simplify complicated problems using assumptions.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of electronic equipment, intermediate PC skills, knowledge of internet software, and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Computer experience/operation is required.
Other Skills and Abilities: Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to work under dynamic schedule constraints and consistently meet deliverable timelines. Ability to build morale, rally others to a common goal/objective, and motivate others to overcome challenging situations. Ability to clearly define goals/deliverables, set expectations, and communicate success/failure.
Judgment: Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Consistently and continuously identifies ways to validate answers; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans. Strives to increase productivity.
Verbal Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication: Writes clearly, concisely, and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork: Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Gains buy-in from others.