Enterprise Sales Development RepresentativeView All Jobs
Exceptional Enterprise Sales Development Representative Career Opportunity with our Healthcare Payment client- Remote
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Interviewing Immediately – Enterprise Sales Development Representative - Remote
If you are looking to align yourself with two of largest growth industries: healthcare and technology, while joining one of the fastest growing companies within those segments, our Client is the place for you! Our Client is a leading financial technology company, that empowers medical, dental and specialty practices with seamless and secure technology to drive revenue by increasing patient payments and streamlining practice management and payment processing. As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative, you will be a vital resource in a career growth opportunity for our Enterprise Sales organization, helping drive customer acquisition and assisting providers and staff with state-of-the-art FINTECH technology, while helping them to secure financial stability for their practices by driving revenue via patient payments. With our client, you will receive best-in-class sales and marketing tools to develop your pipeline, exposure to up-market sales experience, including a robust CRM lead database, mobile tools, data analytics, marketing campaigns and significant training and support. While not directly responsible for “closing the sale”, your efforts will be integral in achieving channel sales goals. The ESDR role is designed to train and equipped a candidate to advance within the fast pace, high growth market that is Enterprise Sales.
Primary job duties:
- Articulate our value proposition and secure a virtual meetings through daily outbound calling to healthcare practices.
- Utilize marketing technology and CRM to communicate with a database of more than one million practices nationwide.
- Nurture prospects by leveraging various communication methods, marketing collateral and web material to develop and strengthen interest.
- Collaborate with assigned Referral Partners and Sales Contacts regarding strategies to increase sales conversion rates.
- Leverage social media to engage with healthcare practices.
- Deliver KPIs including call volumes, appointment settling goals, nurture programs and call quality metrics to drive optimum results – and compensation
- Hone skills through feedback from management and training to fine tune calling approaches, and enhance the client experience
- Effective phone prospecting and selling experience (2-4 years)
- Excellent time management
- Ability to present virtually using video conferencing
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work cross-organizationally with varied stakeholders
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding and fluid environment
- Competent in using CRM, marketing and call automation tools, experience with Salesforce a plus
- Financial, healthcare or technology sales experience a plus
- Solid Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our client offers a competitive salary of $65,000 and a generous commission and bonus program that will yield a realistic first-year total compensation in the $85,000 - $95,000 range. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with 3% match, Life and LTD, and many income and career advancement opportunities! The culture is best described as a sales environment that rewards performance with work-life balance.If you are seeking a sales-centric employer who values and rewards your production, please feel free to apply below.