Graphic Solutions ConsultantView All Jobs
Attention Printing Salespeople: New Job Opening, Graphic Solutions Consultant Los Angeles Area
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Graphic Solutions Consultant
Location: Los Angeles, CA
As an Outside Sales Specialist, you will be called upon to sell large-format color graphic printing services to a variety of retail, advertising, education, manufacturing, fashion, and other business-to-business market segments. Large format consists of selling point-of-purchase displays (POP), point-of-sale (POS), exhibit and trade show graphics, large format posters, banners, wall murals, floor and fleet graphics, promotional signage, marketing and education materials, and more. If you have industry experience or a desire to learn and are an outgoing person who enjoys selling, this may be the position for you!
Our client offers a base salary of $85,000 and a generous commission plan yielding a realistic first-year total earnings range of $150,000 - $160,000. They also offer a generous benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with match, Stock Options, Paid Time Off, Auto and Expense reimbursement, Company and Individual Bonuses, and many career and income advancement opportunities. The culture is best described as an environment that rewards performance with work-life balance.
If you are seeking an employer who values and rewards your production, please feel free to Apply below.
These are the exciting things you get to do:
- Sell full line of color services large format, small format, and finishing services to local, regional, and national businesses.
- Engage from C-level executives to owners and other decision-makers to gain an understanding of their business objectives to promote our products and service offerings and how they create value for their organization.
- Develop strong business relationships with existing and new customers by contributing to their marketing and advertisement goals which increase their sales and profitability objectives.
- Develop a strategic plan for achieving revenue quota and maximizing long-term account revenue opportunities
- Perform effective cold calling and needs identification.
- Develop and deliver customer presentations, demonstrations, and proposals highlighting the value that we bring to their marketing and advertising needs.
- Manage complex sales cycles utilizing a consultative solution selling approach.
- Develop proposals outlining unique customer business applications, pricing, and implementation plans.
- Utilize internal resources, including experienced production resources, graphic design, installation, and outsourced vendor partners to effectively present a total solution to the customer.
These are the attributes that will help you to succeed:
- Independent, self-motivated sales professional that can work independently
- Record of above-quota sales
- Excellent cold-calling, objection-handling, and closing skills
- Effectively communicates ideas, information, and concepts in a variety of presentation settings, relying on excellent oral and written communication skills
- Some experience with selling design or color printing services
- Driven to produce a high level of sales performance and quota over achievement.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint.
- Dynamic outgoing personality with the ability to network at industry mixers and local associations.
- Ability to prospect via telephone or other media to set in-person appointments.
- Print Sales, with Large Format Color experience
- Knowledge of Digital Print Sales