Inside Sales RepresentativeView All Jobs
Expansion opportunity with leading firearms manufacturer
Location: Miami, FL
Inside Sales Representative
Location: Miami, FL
Our client one of the largest firearms manufactures in the world founded in 1880. They produce some of the highest quality firearms on the planet and supply many NATO countries military. Their US based team is expanding and they are seeking and Inside Sales Representative to join their team.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the Regional Sales teams. Essential functions of the job include cultivating relationship with customers, reporting, collecting information about customers, promoting products and services, and solving customer issues. The ideal candidate should demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills, selling abilities, good knowledge of the company’s products, customer service orientation, and problem-solving.
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity apply today or email Jeff@salesrecruiters.com
- Make daily customer contacts.
- Follow-up on customer quotations.
- Perform basic relationship building daily.
- Provide feedback reports to the Regional Sales Manager and Corporate Headquarters regarding customer contacts.
- Collect as much information regarding the sales process from distributors in the territory.
- Assist the Regional Sales Managers in the planning, forecasting, and management of the sales territory.
- Communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Fundamental technical knowledge of (product). Excel spreadsheet/PC/Email basic functions.
- Common business practices relating to purchase, pricing, terms, shipment, taxes, and payment for products and services.
- Experience working with CRM software
- Build strong relationships with customers, understanding their business needs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both written and oral methods such as email, phone calls, trade shows, etc.
- Make consistently good scheduling decisions about visiting customers throughout the territory.
- Make efficient use of time and resources.