Inside Sales RepresentativeView All Jobs
Fun and Competitive Inside Sales Opportunity!
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Inside Sales Representative
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Our client is recruiting an Inside Sales Representative that is driven to expand sales of existing customers and generate new business within an assigned region by promoting, marketing and selling company products. They accomplish this by utilizing professional sales techniques, providing exceptional customer service and developing relationships with the customers. Essential functions of the job include cultivating relationship with customers, reporting, collecting information about customers, promoting products and services, and solving customer issues. The ideal candidate should demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills, selling abilities, good knowledge of the company’s products, customer service orientation, and problem-solving.
What they offer:
• Highly competitive base salary plus commissions for sales in assigned territory
• A fun and relaxed company culture
• Comprehensive benefits and wellness program
• 401K retirement plan
• PTO & paid holidays
- Support sales regions to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Creating new sales opportunities through outbound calls and email contacts.
- Increase sales and average order size to existing customers through cross-selling and up-selling strategies while developing ongoing relationships with the customer.
- Working with marketing and product development to gather information regarding new product and category opportunities.
- Work with the outside sales force on new business opportunities though specifically assigned projects
- Preparing written presentations, reports and price quotes for prospects
- Participation in sales meetings and possible trade shows
Requirements for the job:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree preferred or a strong Inside Sales experience.
- Excellent telephone sales personality and skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to cold call new prospects daily
- Consistent drive to be a top performing sales representative
- Effective time management and goal driven
- Experience with CRM database management preferred
- Willingness to perform other tasks or duties that may be assigned by management.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Office