Regional Sales Manager - RemoteView All Jobs
Interviewing Immediately - Regional Sales Manager - Pharmacy Benefit Solutions - Remote
Regional Sales Manager - Remote
Interviewing Immediately - Regional Sales Manager - Remote
Our Client, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to market and sell our client’s Pharmacy Benefit Solutions to Employers through Brokers, Agents, Consultants, and Third Party Administrators within the US territory. Our client helps employers lower or cap pharmacy benefit costs while offering them and their employee’s exceptional attention and service.
A What will you do in the role
- Develop a detailed understanding of Our Client’s value proposition and products.
- Responsible for new business sales.
- Develop a territory based Strategic Sales Plan to meet and exceed sales goals, achieve annual new business objectives by successfully leveraging existing and new relationships with benefit brokers, agents, consultants, and TPA contacts to increase visibility of company offerings.
- Complete regular reports for pipeline management, forecasts and territory analysis.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure smooth and efficient implementations of new clients and ongoing superior levels of service.
- Participate in Sales Team meetings.
- Maintain strong sales pipeline.
- Cultivate a healthy, diverse, and inclusive sales culture in support of Our Client’s core values, mission, and ambitions.
Experience you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Insurance benefit industry experience selling to brokers, agents, consultants and TPA’s.
- Ability to think analytically, be resourceful and achieve a positive impact on reducing overall prescription costs.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills, MS Office products.
- The ideal candidate is motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong core business collaboration.
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Health Care Sales: 4 years (Required)
- Having Fun
Our client offers a competitive salary of $85,000 and a generous commission and bonus program that will yield a realistic first-year total compensation in the $150,000 - $165,000 range, 2nd year total compensation range of $250,000 - $350,000. Residual Commissions are accrued and paid for life! They also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with match, Life and LTD, PTO auto and expense reimbursements, and many income and career advancement opportunities! The culture is best described as a sales environment that rewards performance with work-life balance. This is a hyper growth earnings opportunity!
If you are seeking a sales-centric employer who values and rewards your production, please feel free to apply below.