Manage One Large Hardware CustomerView All Jobs
Key Account Existing Large Home Improvement Position
Location: Atlanta, GA
Manage One Large Hardware Customer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you a Key Account Manager calling on large Headquarters in the Home Improvement and Home Center Retailer vertical? Would you like to take over for a retiring successful National Account Manager who has built a $10+-15M territory that will be handed over to you to grow with new lines and account expansion? Do you reside in the greater Atlanta area? Do you have the ability and experience to sell broadly across categories and divisions of national accounts? Do you enjoy identifying opportunities and analyzing the market and taking that intelligence and working with the manufacturers to make presentations?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then forward your resume to email@example.com or call Doug Cohen at 508-308-7021 to discuss this career opportunity.
Sales Recruiters has been retained to reach out and secure the best talent for our client who is an industry leader in the hardware product placement market in the retailers of the United States.
Video Link Below:
Key Performance Objectives for 2022
Take e-Commerce Lines from Company and Place into Key Account
Develop Relationships Within Key Account
Work on Acquiring New Products at Industry Shows
Integrate, Collaborate, and Communicate with the Company, Client, and Vendor Team Members
Deepen Relationships with Key Account Stakeholders at Multiple Levels
- Grow and maintain multiple relationships with Manufacturers and Accounts, developing business
- Work closely with our team to share insights and communicate with all stakeholders at a very fast pace
- Ability to follow up on many sales opportunities simultaneously
- Navigate effectively with a complete understanding of supply chain dynamics and act on opportunities to sell vertically
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and market analysis and then working with Manufacturers to prepare and make presentations.
- Manage territory travel to optimize interaction with accounts and budget
· Learn more always. Teach more always.
· Understand by listening and by serving our customers and fellow associates.
· Make a difference by working towards win/win solutions for our customers and fellow associates.
· Grow to become interdependent by taking teamwork to the next level.
· Do everything with integrity. There are no shortcuts to success.
Strong communication skills and proficiency in selling to close
Strong business development sales experience to sell broadly across categories and divisions of national accounts
Proficient in the use of internal resources to provide information, data, and service to the company's clients
Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work independently and as a strong team player
Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Experience-12+ yrs. in total sales with 7+ of Hardware/Home Channel industry sales experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the hardware/home channel industry