National Sales ManagerView All Jobs
Opportunity to Run Medical Disposable Glove Sales for Company
National Sales Manager
Are you a sales representative who has a extensive and secure client connections in the medical glove call point? How would you like to advance your medical sales career with a stable, secure company that has a reliable supply chain and product glove product line? Would you like to be the keystone in a small company where you are the point person and Superstar for sales and revenue operations? Would you like to use your traits of persistence, charisma, goal-oriented, results-oriented, assertiveness to work for a supportive and collaborating company whose products are in high demand? How would you like to use your disposable medical sales experience and transfer that acumen to a new company that will appreciate your views and opinions?
Sales Recruiters, Inc. has been retained by this well-respected company to locate and secure the best National Sales Manager for the company. In this role, you will be responsible for selling disposable medical products and services to hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, and healthcare professionals. Products such as medical supplies, disposables, and medical equipment are to be used in hospitals, urgent care centers, laboratories, general practices, primary care, hospitals, and pharmacies.
Does this sound like a career opportunity that would be of interest to you or your network? If this seems like it would be a good fit, please reach out or simply apply below!
or call 603-894-0007 x215or feel free and pass it onto your social and professional networks.
Key Performance Deliverables for Success in 2022:
- Develop and expand relationships in Hospitals with procurement/purchasing section.
- Build with a revenue ramping up to an average $300,000 per month in business per from inbound and outbound sales efforts.
- Develop a network in the hospitals, laboratories, medical practices, urgent care companies, and other health care facilities for the gloves in the company's product line.
- Develop a strong sales funnel of procurement and decision-makers in hospitals, laboratories, medical practices, and health care facilities using disposable gloves.
- Develop and expand relationships in GPO organization.
- Drive business development by cold calling new prospects within the targeted client base.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, rehab facilities, medical labs, and nursing homes to sell medical products and equipment
- Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff, and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors, and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Build relationships with decision-makers and medical staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge, sales techniques and stay informed on industry trends.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers in person or by phone.
- Help in the installation, onboarding, and set-up of program within the prospects and clients.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers that are built on trust, and encouraging the rest of the sales team to follow this example.
- Work to establish an expanded sales force and grow business.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in business is preferred
- 5+ years of professional medical sales experience in the disposable with some glove bearing supply quota
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Strong network abilities.
- Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
- Strong degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people.