National Sales ManagerView All Jobs
National Sales Manager opportunity with a rapidly growing company!
National Sales Manager
Our client is seeking a National Sales Manager for the expansion of their rapidly growing business. This person will oversee a national sales team of 11 Territory Sales Managers.
The National Sales Manager would build and implement a sales development plan. The ideal candidate will have extensive sales, marketing, and customer service experience in the firearms industry. Experience with FFL, working for a gun manufacturer, as well as managing a large territory is a plus. This is a remote position with frequent travel. Ideal candidates would be located in the Midwest or South Central part of the US with easy access to an airport.
Excellent pay and benefit! Outstanding opportunity for advancement!
- Establishing new dealer accounts.
- Managing customers and providing support.
- Sales order management and oversight.
- Setting and reporting short-term and long-term sales goals to the COO.
- Working and reporting remotely, while residing in the territory
- Traveling throughout the territory, visiting current and prospective customers.
- Attend major national and regional trade shows.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- 4 year degree- Preference in Business Administration
- Sales, and Marketing or related field with a minimum of 3 years’ recent experience in a sales, marketing, or customer service role with a branded products leader, preferably in the sporting good product category.
- Minimum 5 years’ recent experience in a sales, marketing, or customer service role with a branded sporting goods product leader.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a strong command of the English language, both verbal and written communications.
- Exceptional skills in MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
- Must have no employment restrictions such as non-compete in place.
- Firearms and Ammunition proficiency preferred.