National Sales ManagerView All Jobs
Opportunity to Run Entire Sales for Hot Product Medical Disposables Company
National Sales Manager
How would you like to advance your medical sales career with a stable, secure company that has a hot diverse product line? How would you like to build the infrastructure and sales plan for disposable products that are used in hospitals, laboratories, medical practices, and businesses? Would you like to be the keystone in a small company where you are the point person and Superstar for sales and revenue operations? Would you like to use your traits of persistence, charisma, goal-oriented, results-oriented, and assertiveness to work for a supportive/collaborative company whose products are in high demand? How would you like to use your disposable medical sales experience and transfer that acumen to a new company that will appreciate your views and opinions?
Sales Recruiters, Inc. has been retained by this well-respected company to locate and secure the best National Sales Manager for the company. In this role, you will be responsible for selling disposable medical products and services to hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, and healthcare professionals. Products such as medical supplies, disposables, and medical equipment are to be used in hospitals, urgent care centers, laboratories, general practices, primary care, hospitals, and pharmacies.
Does this sound like a career opportunity that would be of interest to you or your network? If this seems like it would be a good fit, please reach out or simply apply below!
or call 603-894-0007 x215or feel free and pass it on to your social and professional networks.
Key Performance Deliverables for Success in 2023:
- Obtain 1 new account per month
- Average $500,000 in business per month from inbound and outbound sales efforts
- Develop a network in hospitals, laboratories, medical practices, urgent care companies, and other healthcare facilities
- Develop a strong sales funnel of procurement and decision-makers in hospitals, laboratories, medical practices, healthcare facilities, and other businesses needing disposable medical supplies and testing
- Build the sales model for the company for 2022 and the sales methodology for growing and managing the sales team,
- Help define and build the future sales team
- Drive business development by cold-calling new prospects within the targeted client base.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, rehab facilities, medical labs, and nursing homes to sell medical products and equipment
- Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff, and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors, and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Build relationships with decision-makers and medical staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge, sales techniques, and stay informed on industry trends
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talk with customers on the sales floor or by phone.
- Help in the installation and set-up of equipment.
- Managing a network of vendors and suppliers.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers that are built on trust, and encouraging the rest of the sales team to follow this example.
- Work to establish an expanded sales force and grow business
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in business is preferred
- 10+ years of professional medical sales experience in the disposable, medical supplies, or laboratories supply/disposables/testing
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Strong network abilities.
- Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
- Strong degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people.