National Sales ManagerView All Jobs
Expansion Opportunity with a Large International Manufacturer!
National Sales Manager
Our client manufactures high performance lubricants, cleaners and hardware. Their purpose... is to help their customers move forward in a constantly evolving world with innovative lubrication solutions. They operate in more than 50 countries, servicing over 135.000 clients in all kinds of industries. They are currently seeking a national Sales Manager to expand their US operations, develop and implement sales strategy, build out a direct sales team while manage distributors.
Preferred candidates have a proven record of success in commercial management or account management at senior level possibly already with general management. Experienced in setting up and expanding a business through large parts of the USA. Implemented a value-based sales approach in previous roles, managed and expanded a value-based sales team. Has an industry network in maintenance and/or lubrication and experience selling to maintenance managers / plant managers. Familiar with maintenance- and lubrication management process.
They are seeking candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit! The natural predisposition to identify commercial opportunities and redeem them in a creative, professional and decisive way. Easy adaptation to change and uncertainty in a fast moving and competitive business environment. Resilient. Able to handle set-backs, stress and slow progress. Determined to succeed and willing to put effort in accomplishing high demanding tasks.
Great pay and benefits with opportunity for growth! Apply today for email: Jeff@salesrecruiters.com
- A senior salesperson who has experience managing a channel, has experience managing a direct sales team.
- Develop and implement Interflon USA sales strategy in line with global vison and ambitions.
- Build new, value based, direct sales organization.
- Lead by example in development of recurring business with direct customers.
- Train and coach existing organization & distributors in value based sales journey.
- Manage the existing sales team.
- Manage the existing distributors.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Sales Management, Business Administration
- The ideal candidate is someone who comes from the lubrication or oil industry selling into Food Manufacturing, Marine, Pulp and Paper, Mining but F&B
- Someone within the MRO space similar to lubrication, or someone who has come from the industrial machine industry.
- Demonstrated success in direct sales at industrial Maintenance / Plant Management level.
- Demonstrated success in building / growing a direct sales organization.
- Demonstrated success in shifting a sales organization from product centric to value based.
- Preferably experience in Key Account Management
- Preferably experience in service-related contact selling
- Knowledge of maintenance management and /or lubrication management
- Relevant customer network in one or more key markets (F&B, P&P, Mining, Metals, Marine, Rail)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and computer skill