New Business Development Executive Sales ExecutiveView All Jobs
NYC/ Northern NJ New Business Development Executive -IT Solutions
Location: NYC, NY/NJ
New Business Development Executive Sales Executive
Location: NYC, NY/NJ
Interviewing Immediately - New Business Development Executive - New York City/ Northern NJ
Join An Award-Winning Team!
Our Client is nationally-recognized technology solutions firm serving a growing number of business across the North East. To accommodate our expanding footprint, we are regularly looking for talent willing to take on new challenges and innovative methodologies. If you are passionate about IT and eager to benefit from personal development, team-based collaborations, and an abundances of opportunities, consider joining our client family and becoming part of our story.
We are currently seeking a New Business Development Executive to facilitate and accelerate the aggressive growth that our client is experiencing. We are seeking candidates who are tech savvy, can create new opportunities and are experienced in selling to the C-suite. The successful candidate will be a proven hunter, responsible for managing the entire sales process from lead generation, qualification and presentation to contract negotiation and closure.
New Business Development Executives should have the experience and desire to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment to expand our client base in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Reading, PA and a 70 mile surrounding area. We are looking for an individual who is a proven closer and has a track record of generating sales and is accustomed to earnings commensurate with their sales skills, experience and effort. If you have the experience and fire in your belly, then we’d like to talk to you!
- Responsible for the entire sales process from cold calling and prospecting to close
- Consultative approach to prospecting, qualifying and developing new relationships with businesses
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements
- Ongoing training and manufacturer certifications
- Develop and maintain relationships with client and vendor contracts
- Prepare detailed quotes and proposals
- Travel within Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Reading and a 70 mile radius
- BA/BS Degree is preferred
- Five or more years of direct selling experience
- At least 1 year of experience in selling cloud hosting, IT managed services, or solutions sales
- Demonstrated track record as an independent, top performing hunter and closer who exceeds revenue goals
- Passion for working collaboratively with clients and internal teams to deliver world-class services
- Unmatched presentation, customer services and relationship building skills
- Possess a positive attitude, be coachable, insightful, energetic and a great problem solver
- Ability to build relationships over the phone and face to face
Our client offers a base salary of $140,000 and a generous commission plan yielding a realistic first year total earnings range of $200,000 - $220,000. They also offer a generous benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with match, Paid Time Off, Company and Individual Bonuses and many career and income advancement opportunities. The culture is best described as an environment that rewards performance with work life balance.
If you are seeking an employer who values and rewards you production, please feel free to Apply below.