New Business Technology Sales Executive-Healthcare ITView All Jobs
New Business Technology Sales Executive for Healthcare IT
New Business Technology Sales Executive-Healthcare IT
Are you a Sales Professional in the Technology Industry with a proven track record of selling to large enterprise accounts? Do you have Healthcare or Healthcare IT experience or experience selling to Healthcare Organizations? Are you interested in working for a company that has been tested through the boom and bust of internet companies, several recessions, and the exponential growth of electronic communications and has continued to grow and prosper the entire time? Would you like to be a part of a small, nimble company that is not beholden to the whims of investors? Do you thrive in supportive environments where you can take full accountability for your success?
If you answered yes, then email Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 603-894-0007 x215 or apply below.
We've been retained by a well-respected technology company that provides secure email solutions to help healthcare organizations meet compliance requirements and protect patient data. Our client's technology helps healthcare providers reduce risk profiles while providing easy-to-use email tools. Our client's top-rated US-based support team goes above and beyond to help organizations stay protected.
The New Business Technology Sales Executive is responsible for successfully selling and promoting our client's solutions to new prospects, assuming responsibility for the whole sales process from sourcing/attracting leads and making initial contact through the completion of the contracting process. A successful Enterprise Account Manager will leverage a confident and adaptable approach to understanding complex customer needs and bring a strong track record of accountability and collaboration with cross-functional team members.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Add pipeline revenue of $80K MRR per quarter
- Deliver revenue of $75K MRR in 2023
- Document interactions and activities in the CRM in detail
- Understand the prospects and customer business needs using a consultative sales style
- Strong assertive follow-up and assessment of progress in the sales process
- Ability to articulate active strategies to bring prospects through the sales pipeline and process
- Develop a cadence of activities and follow through with the process
- Deals with challenges in a thoughtful and proactive manner
Manage, drive, and execute a consultative and strategic full sales process: target top prospects, qualification, discovery, identify solutions, negotiate, and close
Prospect within the assigned target market to create leads for new customer sales and grow pipeline opportunities
Sell and promote a combination of SaaS solutions to new accounts
Build and manage a balanced pipeline to deliver on pipeline build and bookings targets
Execute and log expected outbound engagement targets
Develop and execute strategic sales plans that ensure quota attainment
Deliver internal and external customer satisfaction
Work with sales counterparts, leadership, and marketing to share new ideas and new business development strategies.
Maintain accuracy and integrity of information in the CRM database
Demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and commitment to personal development and growth
Learn HIPAA regulations and how they impact customers web sites, email, and services
Perform other work-related duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For:
5+ years of Enterprise Sales Experience in the technology industry with a proven track record of selling to large enterprise accounts for healthcare IT
Experience in healthcare technology (not equipment in medical treatment but for use in IT medical or healthcare institutions)
- Hunter mentality (logo acquisition)
- Demonstrated passion for success and determination to win
- Demonstrated success selling enterprise-type opportunities with the ability to navigate and manage complex sales cycles to sell to Senior Executives
- Proven new business sales professional with a track record of successful B2B sales
- Capable and committed to achieving targeted KPIs and quota
- Resilient and persistent
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptability and willingness to learn