Partner Support Manager, Digital OperationsView All Jobs
Exceptional Partner Support Manager, Digital Operations Career Opportunity, Apply Today.
Partner Support Manager, Digital Operations
Interviewing Immediately - Partner Support Manager, Digital Operations – Remote (CT, NY & NJ area)
Our client is growing again and they are looking for a Partner Support Manager, Digital Operations to join their team. The Partner Support Manager, Digital Operations will be responsible for all partner deals from ingestion to implementation. While not responsible for the implementation itself, you will work the external partner users as well as internal partner channel, to ensure all deals get on-boarded and implemented. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Partner Support, you will own several key responsibilities including portal user registration, deal advancement, tracking and portfolio reporting. Additionally, leveraging our client's Partner portal, you will help manage the overall partner user experience.
The ideal candidate should be task oriented, organized and be able to manage several responsibilities simultaneously. While daily functions will be well defined and documented for this role, the ideal candidate should possess the ability to be flexible to take on the needs of an ever changing business. Additionally, the candidate should be a quick learner and be able to own tasks and results. Additional responsibilities include:
Primary Job Duties:
- Handle user registration configurations and inquiries.
- Help support Partner Development on training external partner teams.
- Configuring gateway builds to ensure partner deals are fulling boarded.
- Build and leverage reporting using existing tools to measure partner KPIs.
- Assist in driving improvements and customizations to the portal and partner workflow.
- Work cross-organization with Business Development to ensure partner satisfaction.
- 3+ years of sales support or operations experience.
- Ability to meet and exceed SLAs.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work cross-organizationally with varied stakeholders
- Must thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding and fluid environment.
- Basic Excel, Power Point, and business intelligence skills.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
Our client offers a competitive salary of $75,000 and a generous commission and bonus program that will yield a realistic first-year total compensation (At Plan) in the $90,000 - $95,000 range. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with match, Life and LTD, Paid Time Off, and many income and career advancement opportunities! The culture is best described as a sales environment that rewards performance with work-life balance.
If you are seeking a sales-centric employer who values and rewards your production, please feel free to apply below.