Practice Management ConsultantView All Jobs
Practice Management Consultant – Long Island, NY
Location: Long Island, NY
Practice Management Consultant
Location: Long Island, NY
Interviewing Immediately - Practice Management Consultant – Long Island, NY
If you are looking to align yourself with two of largest growth industries: healthcare and technology, while joining one of the fastest growing companies within those segments, our client is the place for you! As a Practice Management Consultant, you will be a vital resource for thousands of healthcare businesses in your assigned territory, assisting in their digital payments transformation, while helping them to secure financial stability for their practices by driving patient payments. As the face of our client, you will act as a company ambassador and become a trusted advisor to healthcare practices. You will use relationship building and sales skills to gain rapport and provide solutions that will drive growth for practices.
With Our client, you will receive best-in-class sales and marketing tools to develop your sales pipeline, including a robust CRM lead database, mobile tools, data analytics, marketing campaigns and significant sales support resources. In this “new normal” of selling, you will leverage remote selling strategies to expand your territory reach.
Primary job duties:
• Become a subject matter expert on healthcare payments solutions for medical and dental practices who are facing challenges in collecting patient payments.
• Prospect in-person and virtually to healthcare practice office managers and doctors to articulate our value population, connecting our solutions to their business needs.
• Connect with dental associations, chamber of commerce and other community groups and businesses to build a strong pipeline of lead referrals.
• Leverage CRM data and tools to help prospect and prioritize interested practices, successfully managing a pipeline to consistency reach sales initiatives.
• Collaborate with Sales Directors and fellow Practice Consultants on best practices, competitive/market intelligence.
• Truly “own” your territory, using data, tools, and sales support to manage daily and weekly game plans to maximize selling opportunities.
• 2+ years of general territory sales experience
• Ability to excel at time management and “owning” your day
• Ability to present in-person and virtually using video conferencing
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
• Ability to work cross-organizationally with varied stakeholders
• Must thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding and fluid environment.
• Salesforce.com or CRM experience a plus.
• Financial, healthcare or technology sales experience a plus.
Our client offers a competitive salary of $70,000 and a generous commission and bonus program that will yield a realistic first-year total compensation (At Plan) in the $135,000 - $185,000 range, the second year $190,000 - $235,000 range and Top Producers are earning in excess of $400,000. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with 3% match, Life and LTD, auto and expense reimbursements, and many income and career advancement opportunities! The culture is best described as a sales environment that rewards performance with work-life balance.
If you are seeking a sales-centric employer who values and rewards your production, please feel free to apply below.