Project Coordinator for leading Architectural firmView All Jobs
Location: Columbia, MO
Project Coordinator for leading Architectural firm
Location: Columbia, MO
Interviewing Immediately – Columbia, MO - Project Coordinator (PC)
We have been retained to find a highly organized and detail-oriented Project Coordinator to assist our Project Managers in serving our clients' needs throughout various stages of their projects, from Schematic Design through Construction Administration. The successful candidate will work closely with our internal teams, clients, and external consultants to ensure timely and efficient delivery of projects.
• Assist Project Manager in developing Design of Units and Buildings in accordance with direction provided by Owner/Client and per Code.
• Research requirements associated with Funding Agency, Green Building requirements, etc. and incorporate into Design.
• Provide organized, detailed information to Drafting Technicians in coordinating all aspects/details of the Working Drawings.
• Consultant Services – Coordinate providing Consulting Engineers with base CAD and/or REVIT files as necessary.
• Coordinate submission of Project Construction Documents to Municipality for formal Plan Review – including City, Fire, Health Department, State Agency, Investor, 3rd party accessibility consultant, etc. as applicable.
• Assist Project Manager in conducting Pre-Construction Conference(s), conduct Site Observation Visits, Pay Application Meetings (review/execute pay request), Punchlist walk throughs of completed work, Final Site Observations, and/or Warranty/Post Construction Site Observations.
• Complete personal timesheet entries on a daily/weekly basis
• Attend weekly Project Status Report Meetings to review production schedules/goals.
• Attend quarterly PM/PC meetings
• Be accountable for minimizing unnecessary expenditures.
• Experience and understanding of Accessibility regulations that apply to multifamily developments, including UFAS (Section 504), Fair Housing, ANSI , ADA, IBC and IRC, at community spaces.
• General good practices knowledge of low rise, stick framed construction
• Laptop computer and cell phone will be provided by Company.
Our client offers a competitive salary range of $60,000 - $80,000 and a generous and comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with match, Life and LTD, and many income and career advancement opportunities! The culture is best described as an environment that rewards performance with work-life balance. If you are seeking an employee-centric employer who values and rewards your production, please feel free to apply below.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org