Regional Sales ManagerView All Jobs
Sales Position with Stable Company with Progressive New Tech Product
Regional Sales Manager
Are you an experienced Sales Professional ready to take your career to the next step with new and innovative technology? Do you have experience in technology sales with a record of accomplishments and achievements? Do you enjoy the challenge of building a sales funnel and revenues with a targeted group of existing and new prospects? Do you thrive in a remote sales position with strong support and travel to trade shows and industry events when needed? Would you like to sell an innovative product and service with a financially stable and innovative company?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Doug Cohen at 508-308-7021 to discuss this career opportunity.
Sales Recruiters, Inc has been retained to recruit and present the best candidates or sales professionals seeking to change their current situation. This position is a salary plus commissions, and bonuses with a full complement of benefits. Our client is an international company whose innovations have helped the wireless digital video market expand. The client's products specialize in the collection, delivery, and management of live videos from various events.
Key performance Deliverables for Success in 2022-23
- Develop a network of new customers within the United States.
- Drive business development by developing interest with new prospects.
- Contact potential customers at television stations, military installations, and police departments to uncover needs, demonstrate the product, bring through the approval, and close multiple unit high-value products and services.
- Maintain and build accounts existing accounts with consistent calls and or visits
- Build relationships with the decision-makers
- Improve product knowledge, and sales techniques and stay informed on industry trends.
- Build and maintain a consistent sales funnel and active pipeline
- Attend trades shows
- Attend weekly meetings to discuss performance
- Present sales results to the management team each quarter and annual basis by delivering $3-5M in revenue.
• Ability to make phone calls, utilize sales tools, and social media outlooks to identify and develop meaningful conversations to present a new and feature technology solution.
• 3 plus years of sales experience in either technology, SAAS, or equipment.
• Bachelor’s Degree: a candidate’s sales abilities and technical knowledge will override advanced degrees
• Experienced with full sales cycle from initial calls to closing for multiple unit sales.
• Ability to consistently meet sales quotas.