Regional Sales ManagerView All Jobs
Expansion Opportunity - Regional Sales Manager - Transit Division
Regional Sales Manager
WE ARE GROWING! Our client is looking for a Regional Sales Manager – Transit Division. The ideal candidate will have experience selling to the school transportation systems.
This full-time position offers a great work environment with an excellent benefit package that includes paid time off, health insurance, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays a 401K investing options, and additional benefits.
Our client is driving the future of video intelligence and data integration. We are dedicated to enhancing safety, increasing productivity, and protecting the critical assets of our customers. Organizations rely upon data and vision to provide certainty in decision making. Thousands of partners worldwide trust them to implement advanced recording and software solutions to address real world transit, law enforcement and commercial needs.
We believe that designing and deploying a comprehensive video solution allows organizations to provide a transparent and safer environment for their employees and the communities they serve.
The Regional Sales Manager is a remote position (must live in the Southeast area of the US) with an uncapped commission structure and base salary. Commission is paid on total revenue produced in an assigned region.
If you’re ready to take your sales career to the next level with a growing company apply today or email Jeff@salesrecruiters.com
- Can build and maintain relationships at all levels within an organization
- Continually call through the top school districts in an assigned territory to drive market share
- Have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Have organizational and time management skills
- Understand how to proficiently operate Microsoft office products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Be able to operate within a CRM to manage time, resources, and opportunities most effectively
- Be passionate about new technology and suppling a solution to solve a prospect’s problem
- Be able to quickly absorb and retain technical information
- Have the skill to translate technical information to a non-technical prospect
- Proven sales skills, abilities, and effective closing techniques
- Have 3+ years of outside sales experience in vehicle technology sales or equipment sales (other relevant experience may be acceptable)
- College degree in business field (preferred but not required)
- Eagerness and willing to travel approximately 30% of the time within a multi-state assigned territory