Regional Sales Manager - Renewable EnergyView All Jobs
Orlando Regional Sales Manager - Renewable Energy
Regional Sales Manager - Renewable Energy
Interviewing Immediately - Orlando Regional Sales Manager - Renewable Energy
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our team. As the Regional Sales Manager, you will lead a team of 10-15 sales representatives (potentially starting with 3-4 people) and be responsible for driving sales growth in your region.
- Play a key role in the hiring process of new sales reps within your region
- Conduct ongoing sales training for your team, starting after the initial basic 5-day training
- Motivate and manage the sales team through KPIs and regular coaching
- Report regularly to the VP of Sales on sales performance and market trends
- Ensure that sales reps are generating their own sales and referrals in addition to the appointments provided by the company
- Generate your own personal sales each month, with targets set based on the size of your team
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales management, preferably in a B2C environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to motivate and manage a team of sales professionals
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with sales KPIs and reporting
We offer a competitive compensation package, including a base salary of $50-70k per annum, plus bonuses in the form of an override on your sales team and commissions. Target earnings are $100-120k per annum. A car may also be negotiable, depending on the size of your territory and the necessity to travel.
If you are a results-driven sales professional with a passion for leadership and team management, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our dynamic team and help shape the future of our sales growth.