REMOTE INSIDE SALES SPECIALISTView All Jobs
Remote Inside Sales Specialist - Healthcare Fintech
REMOTE INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST
Are you ready to join a cutting-edge technology company that's transforming the healthcare fintech landscape? Our client is transforming the way healthcare practices handle pricing transparency and patient payments. As an Inside Sales Representative, you'll be an integral part of our team, responsible for driving the usage of our innovative solutions. With a commitment to simplifying healthcare payments, our client offers a robust platform that streamlines patient billing and enhances financial operations for healthcare providers while providing a better patient experience.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you'll enjoy a collaborative and driven work environment that encourages creativity and empowers you to make a significant impact. We're seeking individuals who possess exceptional communication skills, a passion for driving business growth, and a genuine desire to contribute to the evolution of healthcare financial management.
The Inside Sales Specialist will manage the entire sales cycle of our healthcare-specific SaaS solutions and FinTech platform to U.S. healthcare practices. The Inside Sales Specialist will be responsible for achieving sales goals by engaging prospects with a consultative approach to maximize the benefit of our solutions for each client.
This is a full-time, remote position. Travel may include attendance at trade shows and other meetings as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop expertise in all our client products and services.
- Engage in full-cycle sales activity including:
- Respond to inbound leads from marketing, channel partners, and other referral sources.
- Prospect from targeted lead lists.
- Identify and engage key decision-makers within healthcare practices to understand their needs.
- Build and nurture relationships with potential clients, engaging them in a consultative sales process.
- Present solution-oriented demonstrations of our client SaaS and integration with leading healthcare solutions.
- Keep organized and detailed records of contacts and sales in Salesforce.
- Prepare and deliver proposals, applications, and agreements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients.
- Stay updated on industry trends and the competitive landscape to effectively position our client solutions.
- Consistently achieves daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets.
- Must have Healthcare (medical practices) calling experience
- Previous experience in B2B sales in RCM, EHR/PM, Payments, or other related healthcare SaaS sales.
- Proficiency in a consultative sales model and a track record for achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Works well in a cohesive and supportive team environment.
- Possesses enthusiasm, adaptability, and a can-do attitude.
- Skilled using Salesforce or similar CRM highly preferred.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow and function efficiently in a work-from-home environment.
- Goal-driven with enthusiasm, adaptability, and a can-do attitude.
- Innovative and inclusive culture.
- Growth and training opportunities.
- Fully remote company.
- Tech-savvy environment.
- Health and wellness initiatives.
- Excellent benefits and total rewards program – ask us for more info!
- Competitive compensation and PTO plan.
- Ability to contribute as an intrapreneur to mold the future of a progressive company.
- Our mission is to make healthcare more transparent and affordable for all.