Sales Development RepresentativeView All Jobs
Sales Development Representative - Remote
Sales Development Representative
Interviewing Immediately – Sales Development Representative - Remote
If you are looking to align yourself with what continue to be two of largest growth industries: healthcare and technology, while joining one of the fastest growing companies within those segments, our Client is the place for you! Our Client is a leading financial technology company, that empowers medical, dental and specialty practices with seamless and secure technology to drive revenue by increasing patient payments and streamlining practice management and payment processing. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be a vital resource for our Field Sales organization, helping to drive customer acquisition and assisting providers and staff with digital payment’s transformation, while helping them to secure financial stability for their practices by driving patient payments.
With our client, you will receive best-in-class sales and marketing tools to develop your pipeline, including a robust CRM lead database, mobile tools, data analytics, marketing campaigns and significant training and support. While not directly responsible for “closing the sale”, your efforts will be integral in achieving channel sales goals.
Primary job duties:
- Daily outbound calling to medical and dental practices within a database of nearly one million practices nationwide to articulate our value proposition and secure an onsite meeting.
- Nurture prospects by leveraging marketing collateral and web material to develop interest.
- Collaborate with your assigned Field Sales counterpart on calling strategies to help increase sales conversion rates
- Work with department management to fine tune calling approaches, provide prospect feedback and enhance our team’s ability to close business
- Manage call volumes, appointment settling goals, cancel rates and call quality metrics to drive optimum results – and compensation
- Engaging with existing merchants, promoting advocacy to drive referrals to Field Practice Management Consultants
- Bachelor’s degree required
- High level of phone prospecting and selling experience (1-3 years)
- Ability to excel at time management and “owning” your day
- Ability to present virtually using video conferencing
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work cross-organizationally with varied stakeholders
- Must thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding and fluid environment
- Must be extremely competent in using CRM and call automation tools, with Salesforce.com as a plus
- Financial, healthcare or technology sales experience a plus
- Solid Microsoft Word and Excel and PowerPoint a positive
Our client offers a competitive salary of $50,000 and a generous commission and bonus program that will yield a realistic first-year total compensation in the $70,000 - $75,000 range. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with 3% match, Life and LTD, and many income and career advancement opportunities! The culture is best described as a sales environment that rewards performance with work-life balance.