Sales ExecutiveView All Jobs
Great opportunity to sell cutting-edge audiovisual and broadcast technology solutions!
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Our client is seeking an ambitious Account Executive/Sales Representative to develop new business opportunities selling into higher education customers that are seeking audio/visual technology solutions. This person must be passionate and driven to achieve profitable sales growth, cultivate and grow strong customer relationships, and possess the technical skills to successfully sell cutting-edge audiovisual and broadcast technology solutions to the higher education market.
In this role successful candidates will identify and build higher education customer lists and target accounts, then employ the necessary activities to put a strong sales pipeline in place, drive sales revenue and market share within the higher education market to achieve quota and contribute to overarching company strategy and goals and the ability to achieve monthly and annual sales goals through ongoing monitoring, management, and analysis of market conditions and sales and marketing efforts.
We provide a full array of benefits including 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending accounts for medical and dependent child/elder care, and HSA. All our new full-time employees are eligible the first day of employment. In addition, we offer a competitive annual time off package including holidays, vacation days, personal/sick leave days, birthday holiday, volunteering time off, and paid bereavement leave.
If you would like to know more about this exciting sales opportunity apply today or contact Jeff@salesrecruiter.com
- Clients Relationship and Business Growth
- Drive profitable sales growth and market share through successful planning, management, and selling solutions to current and prospective customers.
- Identify and build customer lists and target accounts, then employ the activities needed to put a strong sales pipeline in place.
- Be able to position and leverage core competencies to key decision-makers during the sales process.
- Prospect and qualify new leads that are a strategic fit with our company and solutions.
- Cultivate and maintain strong, ongoing customer relationships to deliver high customer satisfaction and provide ongoing sales opportunities.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, presentations, and proposals required for internal and external meetings.
- Stay abreast of industry and technology developments through ongoing training, partner relationships, and market analysis.
- Develop and leverage relationships with strategic vendors.
- Maintain and manage the business process for prospects and customers within our ERP platform Q360 and HubSpot Sales CRM.
- Collaborate with marketing in the development of modern marketing programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of business-to-business (B2B) outside sales experience selling technology to public and private sectors
- Excellent customer skills and consultative sales approach.
- Experience with HubSpot Sales CRM and Q360.
- Strong business development, account management, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of positive sales performance.
- Proven track record of success in a flexible and highly technical environment.
- Experience with digital & virtual selling.
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills.