Sales Executive - New Business DevelopmentView All Jobs
Sales Exec Expansion Opportunity!
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Sales Executive - New Business Development
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high-quality labels, tags and lids for a broad range of markets. They provide custom-printing options to make our customers products stand out from the competition!
They are continuing to expand our exclusive US manufacturing facilities and worldwide sales operations. We are seeking Independent Sales Executives for various geographical areas across the USA.
In this role You will work with selling custom label, lid and tag solutions for manufacturers, copackers, distributors for the various industries we serve. Industries including Food, Beverage, Cannabis, Healthcare, Cleaning, Beauty, Automotive, Industrial, Education and Transportation/Logistics etc. Our services and capabilities include: Graphic Design, Digital and Flexographic printing, die cutting, slitting, laminating, perforating and punching on various paper and film products.
What we offer:
• Highly competitive base salary plus performance based bonus program
• A fun and relaxed company culture
• Comprehensive benefits and wellness program
• 401K retirement plan
• PTO & paid holidays
Day in the life:
- Travel to and call on clients throughout sales region.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
- Regularly call on existing customers to build relationships and identify new sales opportunities
- Seeks out prospective new customers/business opportunities within sales region.
- Prepare written presentations, reports and price quotes for prospects
- Follow-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales and meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Utilize and maintain the company CRM to enter all sales and daily activity data.
- Develop and grow Distribution relationships throughout sales region.
- Participation in sales meetings and nationwide trade shows if asked.
- Routinely communicate weekly schedule and sales funnel activity to Sales Manager.
- Create business plans and sales forecasts
- Must be self-starting and motivated with a strong desire to win
- Excellent telephone sales personality and skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Consistent drive to be a top performing sales leader
- Effective time management and goal driven
- Experience with CRM database management preferred
- Willingness to perform other tasks or duties that may be assigned by management.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Office