Sales ManagerView All Jobs
Premier roofing company looking for a Sales Manager, apply today!
Location: Broussard, LA
Location: Broussard, LA
Interviewing Immediately - Sales Manager for Regional Roofing Company - Lafayette, LA area
Our client prides themselves on the reputation they’ve built as a dependable roofing company that their customers know they can trust—and they want to continue building that reputation. Our client believes their success is measured by their superior workmanship and their relationships with their customers and employees. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving goals by coaching and developing Storm Restoration Specialists (SRSs) to drive sales through providing great customer service, training and development and executing effective game plans to consistently improve in all areas. The Sales Manager must stay ground-engaged by taking an active role in all aspects of the business including sales and profit drivers, operational excellence and the people-side of the business. The Sales Managers must provide continued training to all team members through daily support, in field canvassing and regular staff meetings with team members. The Sales Manager is also responsible for developing leaders and building a deep talent bench for leadership positions. A successful Sales Manager will lead by example as a champion of people while delivering consistent results in sales, service and profitability through operational excellence. Additional Responsibilities include:
- Achieve weekly sales quota of new contracts across 3 markets in South Louisiana by planning and directing team to generate new leads and close company provided leads.
- Ensure sales files are compliant with our client's systems and expectations.
- Hire and train new sales members on roofing systems and installs, insurance processes, CRM, selling the service, and our client's systems.
- Report weekly to CEO and management team on sales production.
- Create and implement new systems as needed as the company grows.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience managing a roofing sales team of at least 7 individuals.
- Must know how to sell retail and storm roofing leads.
- Must be detail oriented, accustomed and proficient in managing micro data on each salesperson daily.
- Must be a driver. Someone who can motivate, train and get performance out of team to meet sales goals.
Our client offers a competitive compensation plan that will yield a realistic first-year total compensation in the $120,000 - $180,000 range. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Company Paid Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, and a fuel card, and many income and career advancement opportunities! The culture is best described as a sales environment that rewards performance with work-life balance.
If you are seeking a sales-centric employer who values and rewards your production, please feel free to apply below.