Sales Manager (Inside and Onsite)View All Jobs
Sales Leadership role to take your career to the next level!
Location: Anaheim, CA
Sales Manager (Inside and Onsite)
Location: Anaheim, CA
Are you ready for a new sales/operations management challenge? Can you lead a successful sales team to the next level? Do you like to set up reporting systems, CRM, KPI, scripts, and help your company grow? Are you interested on an onsite office in the Anahiem area?
Do you have a track record of developing and implementing a company's strategic plan, identifying growth opportunities, and ensuring that your team is on track to achieve its goals? If you answered yes, take advantage of this new opportunity and apply today or email henry glickel at email@example.com
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Inside Sales Manager to oversee our team of inside sales representatives and support and operations staff. As an Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, coaching and mentoring the sales team, and driving revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales management and possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
Help sustain growth of 20% (now over 10%)
No Silo mentality. Work with/Train/Inspire/Motivate team members
Determine tools and put in place tools for planning sales growth
Step and fill in when there is a need in the company objectives
Support co-workers in the fulfillment of their department and company goals
- Developing a clear understanding of the company's target market and customer needs.
- Setting long-term goals and objectives for the company.
- Developing strategies to achieve those goals, such as expanding into new markets and improving customer retention.
- Monitoring the company's performance, and adjusting strategies as needed to ensure that the company is on track to achieve its goals.
- Become a product expert to understand each customer's needs, providing real, effective solutions.
- Identify and implement effective strategies to find and attract potential customers in target markets such as exhibitor attendee lists or lead generation services.
- Work with the developer to enhance our CRM solution to track sales performance, manage leads, and most importantly automate sales processes.
- Lead, motivate, and manage the sales team. Ensure all available time is used for sales activities.
- Plan, implement, and conduct a periodic sales meeting. Share updates from sales staff with what they accomplished since the last meeting, what they are currently working on, any challenges they are facing, and what worked so we can all learn from it.
- Locate an online sales training program for existing customer service staff to develop sales skills.
- Conduct additional product-specific training as needed to help sales staff perform at their best.
- Assist when needed in ensuring the company is delivering exceptional customer service and resolving any customer complaints or issues.
- 3-5 years of sales management experience.
- Successful implementation of a sales program
- Ability to develop a strategic plan.
- Experience leading a successful inside sales team.
- Experience using lead generation tools.
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Ability to coach and develop inside sales reps.
- Driven self-starter who can take initiative to get the job done.
- Strong communication skills.