Sales Manager North America- RemoteView All Jobs
International Technology Company with huge growth trajectory in the US
Sales Manager North America- Remote
Are you a Sales Professional with IT Staff Augmentation Business Development experience? Do you have a proven track record of developing new business in untapped territories? How would you like to be a part of a successful international technology company that has a huge growth trajectory in the US? Do you thrive in a culture that has a collaborative spirit and takes care of its employees like a family?
If you answered yes, then email Sheri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 949.359.3422 or apply below.
We've been retained by a well-respected industry leader in IT Staff Augmentation, Technical Consulting, and Software Development solutions. Our client's mission is to build technological solutions so that their clients can make a difference in their digital channels, which they achieve through a team of technology specialists recognized for their enthusiasm and talent. They are known for having the best talent in technology, demonstrated by the more than 3,400 software development projects that they have carried out for some of the most important companies in the world. They specialize across all industries, specifically in financial, telecommunications, and retail industries, managing to implement large-scale and impact projects for their customers and having their customers' business as the center of their strategy.
The Sales Manager is responsible for successfully selling and promoting our client's solutions to new prospects, assuming responsibility for the full sales process from sourcing/attracting leads and making initial contact through the completion of the contracting process. A successful Account Executive will leverage a confident and adaptable approach to understanding complex customer needs and bring a strong track record of accountability and collaboration with cross-functional team members.
- Deliver $1M in new revenue in 2023
- Average deal size $75k to 100k
- In the first 6 to 8 months build a strong pipeline and develop customer trust
- Understand the prospects and customer business needs using a consultative sales style
- Strong assertive follow-up and assessment of progress in the sales process
- Ability to articulate active strategies to bring prospects through the sales pipeline and process
- Develop a cadence of activities and follow through with the process
- Deals with challenges in a thoughtful and proactive manner
Scope of Work:
- Search for industries with business potential.
- Work under the scheme of quarterly goals fulfillment.
- Use of CRM tools (Salesforce) for registration and evolution of business opportunities and customer management.
- Weekly commercial management reports (Forecast/OKR).
- Service initiation activities (Kick Off).
- Loyalty activities (content marketing, talks).
- Positioning the value proposition to the customer together with the consultancy team.
- Tactical Plan (comprehensive customer knowledge).
- Backoffice management (finance/purchase order/closing/communication/approval with suppliers/tendering/etc.).
- Strong industry network
What We Are Looking For:
- 7+ years of IT Staff Augmentation business development experience
- Hunter mentality (logo acquisition)
- Proven new business sales professional with a track record of successful B2B sales
- Capable and committed to achieving and exceeding targeted KPIs and quota
- Strong Industry Network
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to communicate with impact
- Bilingual in Spanish is desirable
- College Degree- Business Administration