Sales RepresentativeView All Jobs
Industrial Sales Leader calling on "Big 3 Auto"
Location: Detroit, MI
Location: Detroit, MI
From power generation to mining, petrochemical to steel, our client is an industry leader providing protective industrial coating products and services to solve the maintenance issues that arise from equipment and structures across many industries. With record growth, they are seeking to expand into multiple territories.
Candidate ideally should have experience within the industrial coatings or polymeric space calling on the companies in the following industries: Pipelines, Refineries Chemical Plants, Power Plants, Storage Tanks, Steel Fabricators, Water Towers, Wastewater Plants, Bridges, Shipyards, Automotive, Marine, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals. If you are an Industrial Sales Representative with experience in the industrial coatings or polymeric space this could be your next great career move. Competitive pay and benefits.
Contact Jeff Traill to find out more about the opportunity, Jeff@salesrecruiters.com or 603-894-0007 x214.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Initiates call process by building relationships, scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product features; introducing new products and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; completing credit checks; preparing contracts; forwarding, tracking, and expediting orders.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Candidate will have a solid industrial sales engineering background
- Looking to find someone who is in the industrial coating space, to call on maintenance managers, Facility Managers and engineers.
- Would be particularly interested in anyone who has received NACE training or certifications
- Experience have experience calling on the following industries: pipelines, refineries, chemical, plants power plants, storage tanks, steel fabricators, water towers, waste water plants, bridges, shipyards, wind power, pharmaceuticals plants, hospitals, automotive and marine industries.
- Experience working with plant management
- The ability to successfully manage and grow a territory.