Sales RepresentativeView All Jobs
Remote opportunity with a very cool industry leader!
Location: Atlanta, GA
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client is a leader in the cutting-edge technology in the hospitality industry. They are simultaneously driving innovation within the hospitality sector, while helping businesses to transform their performance. Developing partnerships with major players in the industry to ensure all concepts are driven by data and designed for maximum success, they helping restaurants deliver increased sales and profitability.
Ideal candidate may have sold services or products into restaurants, such as equipment, food supplies, machines or companies like Groupon, Next Bite, Virtual Dining Concepts, Toast or any online type service. Candidates will have had demonstrated sales success in terms of opening and closing new accounts in past.
Are you looking to a successful sales opportunity with a company who is changing the hospitality industry? If you answered yes...apply today or email your resume to Jeff@salesrecruiters.com
- Create data-driven delivery brands, based on menus provided by our partners.
- Design end-to-end processes - from recipes to packing guides, to supply chain - so that they’re simple to operate.
- Work with restaurants to find the right mix of brands for them, so their kitchen is busy and profitable.
- In short, we work with incredible chefs to run tasty menus, then optimize the cooking process to support our local Partners. We are searching for great people with either food service sales or restaurant experience to introduce our brands to potential partners and join us on our journey to expand in the US.
- Sell our proposition: you’re the face of our business and our ambassador to the world. Sell our proposition to interested parties and convert them into new Franchisees
- Work our sales channels: Work outbound leads - by phone, networking, and in person, as well as inbound through our marketing channels.
- Target the right Partners: we want and need our partners to succeed, and the best way to do this is to ensure we match the right brand to their operations - follow the playbook and explain our system.
- Close the Sale: Ultimately you will be responsible for closing both inbound and outbound sales leads.
- Communication: You’ll work closely with our General Manager, other Sales Reps and Territory Operations Manager to grow our business. Therefore, you will need great communication skills to update on workflow, inform on support needed and update on local events/trends that affect your marketplace.
- You have proven sales experience with a track record of success
- A natural people person and can develop strong and lasting relationships with our Partners.
- Passionate about the food and beverage industry.
- Excellent at managing time.
- Great communicator both written and verbally.
- Enjoy learning new tech and know your way around the web, CRM tools etc.
- Enjoy the challenge of High Growth and fast-past start-up work environments.
- Previous Food Service Sales or restaurant experience a plus.
- Previous start-up Experience is a bonus.