Sales Representative Field Sales (Remote) Boston Metro AreaView All Jobs
Stable Growing Company in the Industrial, Construction, and Safety Industry
Sales Representative Field Sales (Remote) Boston Metro Area
Great Opportunity for College Grads with 1-3 years of sales experience in field sales in construction, industrial, building products, safety products, and services. Are you a self-motivated outside salesperson? Would you like to make use of your training to develop established clients? Have you done cold-calling but would like to get out of the door-to-door rut but use the hunter mentality in developing clients in another way? Can you manage a regional territory without daily management supervision? Are you at a point in life where you would like to sell to a committed employer that will see your tenacity and hard work for what it is worth? A place you can grow from a $50,000 plus base and see your way toward a secure career in the future with a stable financially secure company? For the right candidate who wants a secure growing sales career in a stable industry, this is an excellent career opportunity.
- Develop existing distributors and end-users as well as prospecting for new business.
- Work closely with manufacturers.
- Sell product features and benefits plus build sales through guidance and recommending new opportunities.
- Hands-on demonstration of new products.
- Working with distributors and their staff to build sales with their customers.
- Required to work trade shows which include some nights and weekends.
- 90% field sales, mostly in the New England market (90 miles around Boston).
- Ability to manage 1-2 nights of overnight travel per week (company paid expenses)
- Enthusiastic Sales Person, Emphasizing Excellence, Meeting Sales Goals, Creative, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Computer Skills (MS Office).
- Territory Management
- Time Management Skills
- Self Reliance
- Ability to represent the company in a positive manner
- Sales Hunter Mentality