Sales Representative (Remote)View All Jobs
Sales Representative SaaS Data Solutions (Remote)
Sales Representative (Remote)
Interviewing Immediately - Sales Representative - Anywhere in US
Our client, a leading Data Warehousing and Data Analytics software firm, has an open Remote Sales Representative role that offers an opportunity for tremendous upside and growth. Our client provides Data Automation as a Service and they help companies remove the barriers to creating the data solutions needed to drive business forward. By addressing the specific areas that stall, complicate, and derail most data project our clients platform gives developers the tools needed to rapidly build and deploy solution applications. If you are currently calling on Data Engineers we want to talk tyo you about this unique opportunity. In this role you will be repsonsible for grwoing our sales revenues. Addityonal responsibilitres include:
● Establish and maintain business relationships with existing and future clients.
● Source & nurture new clients and sales strategies and manage the full sales cycle of new potential clients until deals are finalized.
● Prospect into the identified ICP markets and also discover/prospect into new potential ICPs
● Understand strategies, business objectives, and client needs in order to propose services in line with these strategies, objectives, and needs.
● Build commercial offers and respond to RFPs while working in collaboration with the presales team.
● Organize discovery sessions and demonstrations with the pre-sales team.
● Negotiate and conclude sales.
● Write and finalize contracts with the support of the management team.
● Support the delivery of sold services and monitor client satisfaction.
● Maintain relationships with our strategic Alliances to drive existing opportunities and in search of new sales opportunities
● Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales of professional services, projects, and/or SaaS data solutions (data engineering experience is considered a very strong asset).
● A proven sales history of meeting objectives and targets.
● Ability to capitalize on existing relationships and knowledge in order to increase sales.
● Strong understanding of Data Management, Data Governance, or Data Transformation is an asset.
● Must possess excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
● Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
● Ideal candidate must be results-oriented, and demonstrate a “Can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
Our client offers a competitive base salary range of $100,000 - $120,000 and a generous commission and bonus program that will yield a realistic first-year total compensation in the $200,000 range, 2nd year in excess of $250,000+. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Stock Options, Paid Time Off, and many income and career advancement opportunities!
The culture is best described as a sales environment that rewards performance with work-life balance. If you are seeking a sales-centric employer who values and rewards your production, please feel free to apply below.