Sales Representative (Remote) OrlandoView All Jobs
Stable Growing Company in the Industrial, Construction, and Safety Industry
Location: Orlando, FL
Sales Representative (Remote) Orlando
Location: Orlando, FL
Great Opportunity for College Grads with 1-3 years of sales experience in field sales in construction, industrial, building products, safety products, and services.
Are you a self-motivated outside salesperson? Would you like to make use of your training to develop established clients? Have you done cold-calling but would like to get out of the door to door rut but use the hunter mentality in developing clients in another way? Can you manage a regional territory without daily management supervision? Are you at a point in life where you would like to sell for a committed employer that will see your tenacity and hard work for what it is worth? A place you can grow from a $65,000 plus base and see your way toward a secure career in the future with a stable financially secure company? For the right candidate who wants a secure growing sales career in a stable industry, this is an excellent career opportunity.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Know the Territory (Accounts and Decision Makers)
- Establish Strong Relationships
- Utilize Manufacturer's Account Targets
- Extend New Business to 85%
- Scales Volume of Existing Accounts to 15%
- Consistent Clear Communication with Manufacturer Contacts
- Use Learnings and Feedback to Grow and Manage Territory
- Develop existing distributors and end-users as well as prospect for new business.
- Work closely with manufacturers.
- Sell product features and benefits plus build sales through guidance and recommending new opportunities.
- Hands-on demonstration of new products.
- Working with distributors and their staff to build sales with their customers.
- Required to work trade shows which include some nights and weekends.
- 90% field sales, throughout the state of Florida
- Ability to manage 2-3 nights of overnight travel per month (company paid expenses)
- Enthusiastic Sales Person, Emphasizing Excellence,
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creative, Sales Planning,
- Independence, Motivation for Sales, Computer Skills (MS Office).
- Territory Management
- Time Management Skills
- Self Reliance
- Sales Hunter Mentality
- Ability to represent the company in a positive manner