Senior Business Development Sales ExecutiveView All Jobs
Senior Business Development Sales Executive - PA & OH
Senior Business Development Sales Executive
Interviewing Immediately: Senior Business Development Sales Executive - PA & OH
Our Client is helping people save money and live better - and healthier lives. Our client strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare leaders to help us achieve our mission of being one of the top national providers of virtual telemedicine across the U.S. Our telehealth solutions make it easy for people to access best-in-class care whenever and wherever, while driving down overall healthcare costs.
Drives business growth by developing and maintaining multiple internal and external business relationships; understanding and managing mutual value propositions, risks, and benefits; and supporting engagement and dialogue with stakeholders to mitigate risks, resolve issues, and realize value proposition and subsequent business objectives.
- Influences and drives the overall sales strategy to ensure highest valuation by directing sales and the management of key accounts; negotiating and purchasing any sub-primal need that is not met with internal supply chain; managing outside purchases needed to meet specifications and procurement guidelines; ensuring partners deliver on agreed contractual terms; and overseeing the exception approval process.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.,
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, or related field
4 years’ experience in business development, market development, product development, or related area
A minimum of 5 years of solution selling experience in the Healthcare industry
Our client offers a competitive salary range of $120,000 - $125,000 and a generous commission and bonus program that will yield a realistic first-year total compensation in the $350,000 - $400,000 range, $375,000 - $500,000 2nd year. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with match, Life and LTD, auto and expense reimbursements, and many income and career advancement opportunities! The culture is best described as a sales environment that rewards performance with work-life balance.
If you are seeking a sales-centric employer who values and rewards your production, please feel free to apply below.