Senior Sales RepresentativeView All Jobs
Opportunity to work with Massive Innovator in Online Training Software
Senior Sales Representative
Are you a Solution-Based Sales Professional seeking a new challenge in the corporate training world? Are you interested in working with a company that is a constant innovator in the IT Training sector? Are you seeking a sales environment that is based on reward and recognition? Do you take ownership in the execution of the sales cycle from beginning to close and enjoy the autonomy of running your own entity?
If you answered yes, feel free and read on and/or email your resume directly to email@example.com or call 949.359.3422
Our client, a CA-based technology company, delivers easy-to-use and sophisticated online training software. For 25 years they have been a major player in the virtual training industry developing powerful solutions that make IT training more effective. They work globally with the world's largest and most impressive companies including Google, Adobe, GE, Okta, Hyundai, and TD Wealth. The company offers a competitive salary (base + commission), full benefits package – Medical, Dental, 401k w/match, Flex Spending Account, Wellness Program, PTO, and more. It's an opportunity to make a big difference in a small company atmosphere, with great coworkers and a friendly work environment, and the ability to work from home full time. This is a fast-paced company that makes decisions quickly and has direct lines of communication.
Our client has engaged Sales Recruiters to locate and recruit the company’s next sales superstar.
Success and Performance Objectives for 2022
- 100% new client acquisition- Customer Success Managers and Technical Support handle account management so you can focus on selling
- Develop and nurture relationships with Directors of Education, Directors of Learning and Development, VPs, and Training Managers, and Instructors of technology companies and employee training companies.
- Know your target audience and how to create target lists, understand how to communicate the value proposition, perform a successful demo, and ability to understand systems.
- The first month is spent practicing with their solutions and becoming proficient in being able to deliver a demo.
- Be able to operate independently after 6 months.
- Create and generate between $150k and $300k in revenue in year one.
- Follow a sales process that has been developed and honed with past consistent positive results.
- Understand and able to convey the company's full-service offerings.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline, evaluate and identify the best opportunities
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of the client’s core objectives and challenges
- Educate customers and potential customers about products and services
- Plan, prepare, and execute high-impact meetings and product demos with prospects and clients
- Manage leads through the sales stages to a successful close
- Respond to questions and inquiries quickly and effectively
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with customers
- Adopt the client's selling methodology
- Minimum of 5-8 years of solution sales experience
- Experience with a sales cycle ranging from a couple of weeks to 6 months
- A background in software sales or technology sales
- Experience delivering software demos
- Able to work independently
- Professional maturity, integrity, self-starting and strong work ethic
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Networking and relationship-building skills
- Strong computer and software skills
- Additional language skills such as Spanish or Chinese
- Experience selling in the corporate training space
- Technical training experience