Technical Sales ManagerView All Jobs
Contract Medical Manufacturing Expansion for Technical Sales Manager
Technical Sales Manager
Are you a Sales Professional in the Contract Manufacturing Sector of OEM and Medical Devices and Products? Do you possess an above-average ability to find new opportunities with scale accounts while working with a mix of medium and large-size opportunities to create a steady stream of new customers, products, and orders? Do you have great communication and follow-up skills that enable you to deliver crisp technical capabilities presentations designed to pitch the target audience with a well-rounded story of a company?
If you answered yes to these questions, then forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Henry Glickel at 603-894-0007 x215 to discuss this career opportunity.
Sales Recruiters, Inc. has been retained to recruit and present the best candidates or sales professionals seeking to make a change in their current industry. Our retained and engaged client is a leader in risk mitigation for medical devices, end-user-specific innovation, and problem-solving.
As the Technical Sales Manager, you will use your knowledge of B2B sales for Contract Manufacturing for OEM and medical device companies to target, develop and close new OEM projects. You will utilize your expertise and experience in the manufacture and fabrication of finished products and sub-assemblies using medical and technical grade polyurethane foam.
Key Deliverables for Success in the position:
Development of a Sales and Projected Pipeline for Contract Manufacturing in 3-4 Medical or OEM Companies
Identify the Influencers and Decision Makers in Medical and OEM for Contract Manufacturing
Able to Access Viable Projects and Needs for Contract Manufacturing Services in Target Industries (OEM and Medical)
- Meet or exceed annual sales budget
- Deliver several capability pitches per month to businesses in target markets (drug delivery, orthopedic positioners, wound care, and diagnostics), with a focus on opportunities that can offer scale projects ($250K+ annually)
- Develop a working knowledge of technical and medical-grade foam, the manufacturing and fabrication processes and capabilities, and create opportunities with scale accounts during those capability pitches
- Manage and grow existing business base as assigned
- Use Salesforce CRM software daily as an integrated tool to follow opportunities from inception to close
- Learn about the markets and price targets in those various market segments
- Create strong relationships with project managers, R&D, and buyers at target accounts and customers
- Use lessons learned from one account to open doors to other similar accounts/businesses
- Manage sales portion of the internal product development process with Thailand counterparts
- Create monthly plans and set up travel in advance/manage travel budget
- Has Solid Knowledge or OEM and Medical Contract Manufacturing Market
- Experience in Finding where the R&D in target companies
- Education: BA or higher in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- 5+ years of sales experience with manufactured OEM parts and services to Medical Device/Pharmaceutical companies.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed plan throughout career
- History of expanding customer base as well as expanding contacts with existing accounts
- Innovative, creative thinker to solve customer wants and needs in technical products
- Ability to deliver technical capabilities pitches to all levels of customer contact (R&D, Marketing, Management)
- Experience in Technical Foam Sales or Background in regulatory, product development, and product labeling.
- Expertise/familiarity with FDA and FDA requirements desired
- Advanced knowledge of SalesForce or similar CRM software, Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities