Technical Sales Manager-Automated Test EquipmentView All Jobs
Greenfield US Opportunity for US Expansion-New Division
Location: San Jose, CA
Technical Sales Manager-Automated Test Equipment
Location: San Jose, CA
Are you a Technical Sales Manager who desires to use your knowledge of the semiconductor vertical in the automated test equipment industry to oversee and develop the US market for a new product? Would you like to have the challenge of creating a new division for a stable diverse company that has a strong US market presence in its other divisions? Would you like to use your strategic thinking skills and the ability to develop and deliver a national sales strategy in the automated and semi-automated machinery selling to the semiconductor industry? Would you relish the opportunity to be the US, Mexico, and Central America sales operative and go-to revenue generator for an international financially stable, and product-focused market leader?
If you answered yes, feel free to read on and/or email your resume directly to email@example.com or call 603-894-0007 x215.
Link to Short Video Summary of the Position:
This highly visible and well-respected sales and business development position is focused on contributing to the company’s growth in the US market share. Through the development of existing and emerging markets toward maximizing sales and profitability, you will make your mark. The position will utilize core business philosophies to lead business growth initiatives as a champion for strategic market development, product positioning, and value-based sales strategies. To exercise a functioning knowledge of market analysis, customer-driven product development, product valuation, and promotional programs toward supporting medium to long-range growth plans.
Deliver revenue of $1.5M in the first year, with an average sales of $250K to $750K
Sell 4-5 systems per year
Increase market share and market awareness to 20-50 target customers the automated and semi-automated equipment manufacturing to the semiconductor vertical
- Responsible for growing the business in existing segments and developing new business for the entire company’s product portfolio.
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
- Assessment of the potential of new market opportunities, as well as recommending taking appropriate steps to use them.
- Develop a personal growth strategy.
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key customers.
- Creating and selecting appropriate commercial and marketing activities to maximize sales results.
- Develop and deliver a local strategy, in alignment with overall company objectives, to position and deliver growth through direct and indirect sales channels by leveraging marketing and applications resources.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth in the domestic market.
- Keep abreast of competitive activity to understand and enhance the company’s position in the marketplace.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
- Support in the development and execution of market penetration strategies for the identified growth market segments and applications.
- Understand and embrace the company’s high-quality commitments and work with sales channels and all other facets of the company, to ensure the organization maintains the highest levels of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Strive to achieve the annual sales revenue goal defined by the company.
- Minimum 10 years experience working in a sales or engineering-related position for either.
- Automated Test Equipment design and manufacturing industries or semiconductor manufacturing and assembly environment preferably final test.
- Willing to travel as needed
- Fast learner with a good understanding of the equipment manufacturing and automation industry.
- Presentable, people person with a friendly personality.
- Process excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with all Microsoft Applications.
- Presentation skills and experience in performing corporate presentations.