Territory Sales ManagerView All Jobs
Territory Sales Manager with a rapidly expanding international manufacturer!
Territory Sales Manager
Our client is seeking a Territory Sales Manage for the expansion of their rapidly growing business. The Territory Sales Manager would build and implement a sales development plan,
The ideal candidate will have extensive sales, marketing, and customer service experience in the firearms industry. Experience with FFL, working for a gun manufacturer, as well as managing a large territory is a plus.
Excellent pay and benefit!
- Establishing new dealer accounts.
- Managing customers and providing support.
- Sales order management and oversight.
- Setting and reporting short-term and long-term sales goals to the COO.
- Working and reporting remotely, while residing in the territory
- Traveling throughout the territory, visiting current and prospective customers.
- Attend major national and regional trade shows.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Associates Degree. Preference in Business Administration, Sales, and Marketing or related field with a minimum of 3 years’ recent experience in a sales, marketing, or customer service role with a branded products leader, preferably in the sporting good product category. Or - Minimum 5 years’ recent experience in a sales, marketing, or customer service role with a branded sporting goods product leader.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a strong command of the English language, both verbal and written communications.
- Exceptional skills in MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
- Must have no employment restrictions such as non-compete in place.
- Firearms and Ammunition proficiency preferred.