Territory Sales ManagerView All Jobs
Great opportunity to grow with a solid company!
Territory Sales Manager
Great Opportunity candidates with 5+ years of outside sales experience in field sales in construction, industrial, building products, safety products, and services. Are you a self-motivated outside salesperson? Would you like to make use of your training to develop established clients? Can you manage a regional territory without daily management supervision? Are you at a point in life where you would like to sell to a committed employer that will see your tenacity and hard work for what it is worth? A place you can grow from a $80,000 plus base and see your way toward a secure career in the future with a stable financially secure company? For the right candidate who wants a secure growing sales career in a stable industry, this is an excellent career opportunity with great company benefits!
Establishment in 2003, our client maintains its sole mission to offer quality products, designed and formulated to answer all of your hardscaping needs. Contractors, dealers and manufacturers alike recognize the value of our products, thus making us proud to proclaim that Quality Is Our Strength!
Our client is seeking a Territory Sales Manager, who can continue the territory sales growth through sales calls, service, and training support throughout the market with existing and new customers. Great opportunity to grow with a solid company! Current territory is the Sacramento area! Email Jeff@salesrecruiters.com
- Service and support existing customer base (national partners, dealers and contractors)
- Expand and grow product sales within existing customer base
- Cultivate new customers and end users
- Support aggressive plan to promote company products in the market
- Present/facilitate industry certified training presentations
- Conduct hands-on product demonstrations in classroom and job site settings
- 4-year degree or 5+ years experience in the construction or hardscape industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated public speaking skills to audiences of 25-35+ attendees
- Strong time management, organization and proper decision-making skills
- 50% travel within territory and occasionally to national trade shows and corporate meetings
- Must be proficient with computer and CRM software
- Must own reliable vehicle for travel and transport product samples (company has vehicle allowance)
- Must have valid driver’s license, registration and proof of insurance
- Occasional long-distance travel by car or air may be necessary; overnight travel 1-2 nights per week