USA Regional Sales DirectorView All Jobs
USA Regional Sales Director for Global Indusrty Leader
USA Regional Sales Director
Are you seeking an opportunity to work with a leading provider of global data management and analytics solutions for utilities? Are you a Sales Executive with water treatment and municipality sales experience who is seeking a consultative sales career opportunity? Do you seek a well-established, innovative, technology company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits?
A leading provider of data management and analytics solutions for utilities with over 100 installations worldwide, our client’s solutions include the best-in-class data management and BI platform and a suite of advanced analytics (AI) modules. Our client’s solutions enable clients to address today’s challenges through practical data-driven management.
We are looking for a talented, hard-working professional, with water treatment and municipality sales experience. Regional Sales Director, to join our client’s team and lead their sales operation in the USA.
Our client offers a competitive $120,000 base salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for sales and a background in the water and utilities industry, we want to talk with you. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply today!
- Identify, develop, and close new opportunities in the water utilities market.
- Attend and give presentations at key industry conferences.
- Travel up to 30% of the time.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about our client’s products and services, and updated know-how on new products and services upon release.
- Update sales database, prepare sales forecasts, and manage key projects and accounts.
- Report to the VP of Sales & Marketing located at the corporate headquarters in Israel.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 10 years of Sales proven competencies (hunting, managing accounts, building relationships with clients, etc.).
- Location – Texas/ CA/ Mid-West.
- Have the ability and willingness to work from home
- Background in the water and utilities industry – major advantage.
- Experience in working for foreign companies - Advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.