VP of SalesView All Jobs
VP of Sales - Safety Eywear
VP of Sales
Interviewing Immediately - VP of Sales - Safety Eyewear
Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Sales will be part of the team responsible for establishing and executing growth strategies and will lead the overall sales efforts for our US Safety, Canadian Safety and Tactical eyewear divisions. This individual will lead, train and coach by example and possess strong team leadership skills and will coordinate and coach the actions of the sales representatives to achieve and exceed revenue and profitability targets. With the ability to be creative and inspire excellence, the VP of Sales will be instrumental in further developing plans and strategies for long-term profitable growth, increased market share and continued customer experience. The ideal candidate will be a proactive, results-driven leader with strong team management skills to continue to represent and grow our client’s brand. This leader will collaborate with the Executive Team to build upon the solid foundation we have created.
In this role you will:
- Help set ambitious revenue targets and then proactively plan, implement sales strategy and contribute new ideas to achieve goals
- Daily management and professional development of sales team to include directors, managers, and representatives enabling them to successfully sell accounts through strong mentorship and talent development
- Communicate the sales strategy, establish clear sales goals and direct the sales team by providing sales tools, resources and training through regular communication, meetings and market visits
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team to support the implementation of brand strategy and go to market goals
- Responsible for profit margins and sales budget as a whole
- Travel as needed to attend trade shows and to reach sales targets
We're looking for:
- 5+ years sales management or leadership experience of driving and personally participating in profitable growth
- 5+ years sales experience within a multi-channel environment
- History of sales success within the Safety, PPE, Hardware and/or Industrial channels with understanding of specific industry landscape and market trends and competitor knowledge
- Profound knowledge and understanding of sales processes and tools including CRM's, ERP's, analytical analysis tools, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the internal organization and to external customers
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing or related field preferred
Our client offers a competitive salary of $130,000 and a generous commission and bonus program that will yield a realistic first-year total compensation in the $175,000 range, 2nd year in excess of $200,000. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with match, Paid Time Off and many income and career advancement opportunities!
The culture is best described as a sales environment that rewards performance with work-life balance. If you are seeking a sales-centric employer who values and rewards your production, please feel free to apply below.