Posted on Thursday August 12, 2022 at 07:00:00 AM
Feeling a bit rusty as you jump into your next interview? No matter how long it has been, there are some simple questions you can use to prepare yourself to jump into the game. Often these questions are presented near the beginning of an interview, to break the ice. Knocking these questions out of the park will spark confidence in yourself to ace more challenging and complex questions that are to come. As you prep, begin with these 10 questions. They are an excellent starting point to help brush off the dust. You’ve got this!
2. Give me an overview of your sales career.
1. Describe yourself.
3. Out of all the careers you could have selected, why did you pick sales?
4. How did you learn about this opportunity, and why does it interest you?
5. For you, what are some of the things that motivate or make a job fulfilling?
6. Tell me about the most challenging “sale” you’ve made? (does not have to be a literal sale, can be a situation of persuasion or convincing to an alternate point of view)
7. Name five skills or attributes that you believe make you an excellent employee.
8. Explain a project where the targeted objectives were not achieved; what did you learn from this experience
9. If hired, what position would you like to see yourself in, 3-5 years from now?
10.Why should I hire you?